HIL Testing-Chennai-For Top Automotive MNC
Company: PEOPLESTRONG TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Functional and Diagnostics Validation of Propulsion and EE Vehicle Functions on dSPACE HIL Test Benches.
- Sound knowledge and hands on with HIL (Hardware in Loop) system hardware and testing tools such as dSPACE, ProveTech etc.
- Good experience in communication protocols such as CAN, CANFD, LIN, and UDS.
- Good Domain knowledge on conventional powertrain systems such as Diesel, Gas, Transmission, Hybrid and Battery Electric systems.
- Good experience on vehicle functions, diagnostics and network management functions
- Experience in Vector tools like CANoe/CANalyzer, etc
- Good exposure in requirements understanding and analyzing from functional specification documents
- Hands-on experience in development and execution of test cases/scripts developed from functional requirements on HIL Systems
- Sound knowledge in Vehicle topology and Architecture
- Development/Validation exposure on latest Propulsion system features On HIL environment.
- Validation of Propulsion S/W functions and documenting issues in PITS System and provide Validation Project Chief with all findings
- Test Automation Experience using tools such as Automation desk, Python, ProveTech
Prior testing experience in Automotive domain for at least 3 years.
- Good experience in working with tools such as DOORs, RTC, ALM
Strong in problem solving skills
- Clear and concise spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with Tier-1 supplier is a plus
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Automation desk
- DS pace
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org