HIRING FOR FUNCTIONAL AND AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER + WEB APPLICATION
Company:Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Experience: From 4 to 9 year(s) of
Location: Pune, Chennai, Mumbai (All Areas)
- 5 + Years of experience of Functional + Automation Test Engineer specially Web Application Testing including Front End Testing
- Will perform software testing of web applications and functionality across various browser configurations
- Will perform front-end and back-end analysis of applications without detailed instruction.
- Will participate in technical and functional requirement review meetings and Will apply QA and Testing processes and best practices to low and medium complexity projects.
- Will create Test Cases, test data as required for testing and use SQL queries skills to perform data verification.
- Will log defects, anomalies and issues into defect tracking systems and will explain defects, anomalies and issues to developers and other project team members to assist with resolution
- Will report test results to test leads/managers along with Testing with status
- Must have Experience in testing one or More application Technologies / Portals primarily build on Java , Angular , Struts framework including CRM Web portals
- Preferred : Experience with Browser testing one or more tools like Sauce Labs, BrowserStack, Adobe BrowserLab etc.
- Experience with testing Any combination of browser/Web Application Testing skills such as CSS/HTML validation, cookies, usability, compatibility, Security testing (script logins, captcha, SSL, error messages, etc.) and/or authentication and session testing, injection, cross scripting, redirects and forwards etc.
- Experience with test Data Preeration and SQL queries skills to perform intermediate data verification.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining QA processes and documentation. This includes writing test plans, test cases, and documenting testing on individual tickets. This also includes developing automated tests and QA tools to help facilitate testing.
- Expected to work with minimal supervision and to help other members of the QA team with their testing assignments yet fully engaged with the product and project team.
- Will perform test analysis, test execution, reporting related activities on medium to high complexity projects. • Will uphold quality of product developed by collaborating with product
- Web Application Testing
- Automation Testing
- Functional Testing