Hiring For .Net Developer
Company: ImageGrafix Engineering Services Pvt Ltd
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Time and Venue
30 December – 8th January , 10.30 AM – 6.00 PM
New No.51, Old No.24,4th Floor, B, Exotica, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Contact – HR Team ( 04443486500 )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working expertise in data modelling and customization around SPF
- Ability to configure & customize SDV
- Proficient knowledge of SPF core and integration architecture
- Hands-on experience in defining InterfaceDefs and MethodDefs to facilitate custom code.
- Sound knowledge of SPF Desktop Client and Server Customization.
- Web Client extensibility will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop client Modules using WPF.
- Good working knowledge of Telerik controls and Prism technologies.
- The Engineering Framework concept and architecture of an SPE system.
- In-depth customization knowledge and hands-on expertise around the TEF layer of SPF.
- Commands and their usage in SmartPlant Integration (1.0) Hands-on experience in SO and CDW consolidations.
- Troubleshooting techniques Experience on Smart Fusion/SDx configuration like configuring tag discovery patterns, pre-processor templates, pre-processor utilities, etc…,
- Navigation & Hot spotting in a published vs non-published environment Ability to develop custom
- WCF services using SPF core services.
- Excellent programming skills on .Net Framework, WCF, WPF, SQL.
- Knowledge around SDx platform will be an added advantage.
- Up to date information and knowledge on new functionality being available IM 2019 frequent updates.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Data Modeling
- Integration Architecture
- Telerik Controls
- WCF Services
- Client Server
- WPF.NET Framework