Hiring For QA Analyst_IRIS Software
Company: Iris Software
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Location: Noida (WFH during Covid)
- Total Experience: ?
- Current CTC 😕
- Expected CTC:?
- Notice Period(Officially on papers) 😕
- Current Location:?
- Preferred Location:?
- Reason for job change
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Document test plans and acceptance criteria using DevOps, JIRA, Rally or any such application life cycle management tools.
- Demonstrate proactive ownership of issues and problem
- Lead the development and execution of test cases
- Work closely with developers to debug/test product features
- Log defects in software defect tracking system
- Take part in peer and external reviews
- Identify risks and dependencies of the product and its subsystems, prioritize the effort, deliver the project on time and according to milestones, specifications and expected standards
- Actively work with QA management to establish metrics and KPIs
- Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members.
- Ensure proactive and cooperative relationships exist within the team and other individual/groups that interface with the team
- Bachelors/Master’s degree equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 5 years of experience in a Software Quality Assurance role.
- Experience using software Quality Assurance methodologies, best practice, and toolsets.
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution with specific focus on cross browser and cross device testing.
- Working knowledge of relational database technologies and SQL
- Strong team orientation, ability to work alone as well as direct small group projects
- Results and time oriented, highly self-motivated, and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have solid cross-group collaboration skills and have a history of working within a software test and development team
- Software testing experience with an organized and structured approach
- A passion for quality and delivering a stable product
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Software QA
- Software Quality Assurance
- QA Analysis
- Software Testing
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual TestingJ
- QA Management
- Business Analysis
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org