Hiring | QA Automation (Java) | UST – Blueconch Technologie
Company: UST – BlueConch Technologies
Experience: 3 – 8 years
- We at BlueConch Technologies are hiring QA Automation Engineer with 3 – 10 years experience in SDET – JAVA for
- MEGA DRIVE
- Mandatory skills required
- Java coding
- Strong Selenium skills
- API testing, tools like RestAssured , HTTPCLIENT, and Karate are helpful
- Good automation experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To understand requirement specifications and carry out general Test system design and programming tasks as assigned.
- To participate in all project lifecycle activities including coding, quality reviews for programming, unit testing and
- conformance to standards.
- To write scripts for Automation
- To understand automation requirements and analyze existing Automation Frameworks in case offshore own the
- responsibility to select automation tool.
- To create a new Framework if required.
- To participate in all project lifecycle activities including coding, quality reviews for programming and conformance to standards.
- To adhere to source code procedures and controls.
- To update task and defect status in the defect tracking tool on real time basis.
- To create necessary artifacts required for project.
- To estimate the Automation tasks.
- Total Experience:
- Relevant experience in SDET:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- If serving, what is the last working day:
- Current location:
- Contact Number:
UG :Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
PG :Any Postgraduate
- QA Automation
- Unit Testing
- System Design
- Quality Reviews
- Testing Tools
- Defect Tracking Tool
- Automation Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org