Hiring Software QA Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Bangalore/Bengaluru)
- Build UI and API testing infrastructure for QAs to work with.
- Implement and drive automated testing strategies and frameworks across multiple systems and platforms
- Define, create and maintain test plans for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java\Groovy automation development
- Experience working within Katalon as main automation tool.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Backend and frontend QA automation experience for web systems
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experience with writing features and projects test plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MCA in Any Specialization
- Software QA
- QA Testing
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Katalon Studio
- Quality Assurance Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org