Honeywell hiring System Engineer freshers
Job Role: System Engineer
Salary: ₹6.5 LPA*
Job Location: Bangalore
- Honeywell Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of System Engineer.
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power Unit etc. and their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs and associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping and derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS and developing DXL script.
- Systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably in Systems Engineering).
- Preferred skill:
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Working experience and knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skill to drive activity with global mind set
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle.
Honeywell Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round