HP is Hiring Java Developer | 2019/2020/2021/2022|Entry Level
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
Passout Batch: 2018- 2021
CTC: Best in industry
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced
- development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Typically 0-2 years of experience
- 0 or more years of experience in core and advance Java
- 0 or more years of knowledge of REST API development
- knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- 0-2 years of experience in relational databases
- Exposure to Go lang