HP Off Campus Drive 2021 For Systems / Software Engineer
Job Title: Systems / Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent, only 2021 pass out need to apply
- Good knowledge on C, C++ and Linux.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications
- software running on local, networked, and Internet-based plat arms.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.