HP Recruitment 2022 For Technical Support Representative
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0.6 – 1 Year
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues.
- Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from
- incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as
- features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based
- on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD,
- Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging
- systems and obligation systems.