IBM Cloud Software Engineer
Experience:0 to 3 Years
Last Date: 26 Sep 2021
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- We are now looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our teams. The successful candidates will
- have a passion for both SW development, along with a proven record and desire to work in a DevOps environment.
- You will drive and implement new requirements and improvements into the product, including new feature requests, integrating new technologies into the service, the orchestration to stand up new components, adding
- or enhancing our use of Kubernetes and associated operators, or changes to resolve or mitigate commonly hit operational issues.
- We work from a prioritised list of customer and business requests and form cross-functional feature delivery squads in charge of delivering the product end-to-end, through design, planning, execution, deployment, testing, monitoring, alerting, documentation, and ongoing operations and support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Experience with programming languages (Go Lang OR Java OR Python)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with development of monitoring in production components
- Experience with troubleshooting systemic or customer issues in production components
- Capability to work in a global, multicultural and diverse environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Knowledge of the IBM Cloud ecosystem
- Experience with developing and operating highly available, distributed applications in production environments on Kubernetes