IBM Recruitment 2022 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Positions: Intern – Software Developer
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Across India ( Work From Home )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 Passout
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2022 :
- As an IBM intern (Software Developer) , you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are developed, debugged, supported, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace..
- You will extensively use a host of technologies such as Java, Eclipse, REST, and more!
- Build and test java-based software using a host of technologies and methodologies, in an Eclipse-based environment
- Build server-side software using a host of technologies and methodologies such as Java, Swagger, and SQL.
- Build and support REST API.
- Experience with Docker, Openshift etc
- Problem determination, debugging, and resolution
Skills Required for IBM Jobs 2022 :
- Experience in Software development using Core Java, and J2EE on unix platforms
- Experience with consuming Web Services and RESTful Web Services (like JSON, SOAP XML etc.)
- Solid understanding of object oriented design, programming languages and databases is a must
- Exposure to unix platforms
- Strong software engineering skills
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good communication and teaming skills
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and debugging skills
- Must have worked in Tomcat Apache, Websphere Application Server
- Exposure to Automation frameworks such as Robot Framework, Selenium, Python, Perl Installation and
- Configuration of Websphere Application Server and Databases (DB2, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins and RTC