IBM Recruitment | Associate Systems Engineer | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch
Last Date To Apply: 25th November 2021
Test Date: 29th November 2021
IBM CodeKnack Off Campus National Qualifier
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MSc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs.
- Branch: CS / IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE / ETE / Maths / Computing.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an
- independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb
- professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and
- recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities
- that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.