IBM Recruitment Software Developer 2022
Job Role: Software Developer
Eligible: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For IBM Recruitment 2022
- We are seeking talented SW Engineers to join our growing IBM Cloud Pak for Integration development team.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration is a hybrid integration solution that provides AI-powered automation and a closed-loop lifecycle across multiple styles of enterprise integration.
- With IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, companies can speed integration development by 300%, reduce costs by more than 33% and maintain enhanced security, governance and availability.
- SW engineers with agile product development experience in cloud native or OCP native web-based products and managed services are desired.
As a Software Engineer, you:
- Are experienced with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and using databases.
- Have experience using and developing APIs.
- Understand user and system requirements
- Understand, or experience with, Agile development methodology.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented
- Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
Skills Required For IBM Recruitment 2022
- Looking forward for 0-3 years of Experience.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container
- Platform (OCP), Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud-based providers: IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, google compute, etc. and their
- hosting tools and APIs
- Experience with developing Internet Services; and/or Managed Services
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience working with operating systems (Linux, RedHat Open Shift…etc.).
- Familiarity with various Cloud and DB technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Logstash,
- Kibana, CouchDB, Cassandra, and Postgres
- understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Deployment automation, experience with CI-CD tooling such as Jenkins
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud and Cloud tools, microservices architecture
- Knowledge on CI/CD based development practice
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills – English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience with OCP Native containers
- Scripting and deployment topology knowledge: python, shell, ansible, chef, puppet, etc
- Monitoring workloads through clouds (New Relic, Sysdig, Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Cloud concepts around Auto-scale and auto-recover cloud components
- General IT security standards, principles, and compliances (ISO27k, SOC2, GDPR, PCI, etc.)
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure technologies: ArgoCD, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with RPA or AI technologies
Selection Process For IBM Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview