Immediate Hiring – Automation Testing – 30 Days
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
• Ability to identify automation opportunities in the current and exiting line of work
• Leverage available tools and frameworks to produce durable automation test scripts and avoid application fragility.
• Create and commit automation scripts in the same sprint when the functionality is ready to be tested.
• Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
• Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
• Experience in Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave/Cucumber, Soap UI, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, Maven, GIT, etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking and solid communication.
• Experience with agile testing methodologies and tools such as Rally.
• Experience testing APIs (REST and SOAP), web user interface, and/or data warehouse reports.
• Domain knowledge on Payment and card processing preferred.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- automation testing
- api testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org