Immediate Joiners : Automation testing(Java+Selenium)
Company: Alphacom Systems and Solutions Pvt Ltd
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Location: New Delhi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai
- Responsible for executing organizational QA standards and test procedures. Ability to work independently on assigned QA activities doesnt need to be directed at all times.
- Focus on their area in Test Analyses/Technical Test Analyses.
- Work in conjunction with application team to understand business requirements.
- Strong programming skills with emphasis on Java(selenium, Cucumber), PL/SQL
- Test automation experience is must with o Java programming/development experience o Selenium with cucumber (BDD, POM) o PL/SQL o BDD implementation ( defining and implementing BDD process)
- Good exposure on defining and implementing BDD/test automation frameworks and creating new functions, o Experience in Groovy is an added advantage o Experience with UNIX, API and back end technologies is an added advantage
- Experience in integrating test automation solutions with CI/CD o GIT o Jenkins o Zephyr and Jira
- Strong troubleshooting skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 9. Should be well versed with QA processes/ QA tools /QA metrics.
- Knowledge of IB domain is preferred. Should be capable of creating regression test packs prior to automation where need be.
- Shall define and build regression test cases in BDD Qualification, Experience & Skills : 1. QA experience 2. Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in test automation including Java/Selenium/Cucumber Describe Professional
- Attributes that are important to this role (i.e., Communication, written and oral) : 1. Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative and global environment.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com