Immidieate opening For automation testing only
Company: iTroSys Technologies Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Demonstrated experience SIT and UAT for cards Migration Programs for leading banks processors.
- Hands on Knowledge of overall migration Process and Approach Data Mapping Data Conversion Verification and Validation
- Functional knowledge of Core Cards Processing Authorizations Originations Clearing and Settlement ,
- Collections(Delinquency & Charge off process)& Recovery ,Disputes & Chargeback , Fraud Management, Merchant
- Acquisition , Merchant Settlement , Cardholder Billing and Pricing, Cardholder payments processing, Cardholder
- Statement and Letters.. etc and their interdependencies.etc.
- Experience In Cards platform migration (Application, Data & Interfaces ,Data Conversion & Verification)
- Cards platform Interface Testing – Online & Batch
- Experience in Certification and Compliance Testing
- Experience Mainframe, Distributed and Cloud
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Experienced in Project Management , schedule and efforts and drive successful project execution. (provide
- estimations, design Test plan and Test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Manage the working relationship between the QA team, the development team, and the business partners.
- Knowledge on QTest
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills [verbal and written] are essential.Ability to communicate with the global team is essential.
- Must have good technical skills on MS SQL [DB / ETL testing]
- Identify risks upfront and create mitigation plans on the fly.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Facilitate all operational logistics including status reporting, schedule & drive technical and non-technical meetings
- with teams, tracking delivery, escalations as needed, ensuring that Software factory process is followed meeting needed compliance and delivery timelines.
- Ability to work with upper management and supply key facts and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
UG :Any Graduate
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- MS SQL
- Test Planning
- Interface Testing
- Test Scenarios
- Manual Testing
- Test Case Execution
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org