Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA | Gurgaon
Company Website: www.incedoinc.com
Position: System Engineer Trainee 1
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 0-2 years of total experience, in IT infrastructure environment
- B.Tech / BE/ BCA/ B.Sc(IT)degree from a reputed university.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, enterprising individual to join a high caliber team in shaping and managing the infrastructure support.
- An opportunity also to work with well-known clients where we have existing relationships. L1 support engineer in infrastructure support will be playing primary role in managing the Customer infrastructure.
- Identify and interpret issues with impact through various sources (emails, user reports, monitoring tool alerts etc) and follow ITIL support procedures to respond
- Collate and interpret information from various sources to help diagnose the issue.
- Assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly following ITIL aligned processes.
- Handle P1 and P2 issues, Initiate and handle bridge calls with clients as when required.
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure issues (Linux/Windows/Network/Citrix)
- Write end user mass communications, and share them as per process
- Coordinate with stakeholders/vendors for issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including
- systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform infrastructure health checks and flag issues based on impact.
- Manage and maintain EM7 & SolarWinds Monitoring Systems.
- Identify problems, and frequently present viable solutions to problems.
- Handle multiple priorities with multiple clients / ability to work in multi-client environment.
- Should be open to suggest and help implement process improvements and development
- opportunities for self and the team.
- Consistently demonstrates good customer service throughout the area of responsibility.
- Co-operate with other teams. Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in
- Willingness with US based and 24×7 support environment
- Learning zeal
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Understanding of IT service landscape.
- Understanding and willingness in system/Network administration.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.