Informa Off Campus Drive 2022 | Quality Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Informa Off Campus Drive 2022
- We are looking to add a Quality Engineer to our technology team in Bengaluru, India who will play a
- primary role in Designing, implementing, and tracking all aspects of STLC (Software test life Cycle) in the Salesforce team.
- You will be responsible for Refining requirement, Designing test cases, Automating test execution, Publish the QE Metrics and QE Reports.
- This position requires hands-on Quality Engineering and Assurance expertise, the ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes.
- You will be able to analyse the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
What you’ll be doing:·
- Working with the Agile Delivery teams, enabling them to deliver higher quality products
- Collaborate with BA’s in identifying/reviewing use cases and customer scenarios to test the
- solutions from customer perspective with greater test coverage
- Provide QE Estimates for an effective planning of STLC.
- Test Automation – Build test automation framework, design test scripts, develop re-usable functions.
- Report Test Progress, Sprint Reports & QE Metrics
- Uncover defects, report them and track them to closure
- Define & Contribute to CI/CT/CD strategy by collaborating with Architects / Tech leads
Skills Required For Informa Off Campus Drive 2022
- Hands on experience in testing applications built using Salesforce framework
- Experience in testing complete stack of Web solutions hosted in AWS
- Hands on experience in analyzing business requirements & translating them into Testable solutions, designing Use cases/Test cases for a larger coverage, UI and API testing, functional testing,
- performance testing and load testing
- Demonstrated setting up continuous testing methodology with test automation experience using
- associated tools & framework: Selenium, TestNG, RestAssured /Karate, Jmeter / BlazeMeter, Maven, Github, Travis (CI /CT/ CD)
- A critical and analytical thinker
- A team player who works well with stakeholders
- Detail orientated with the ability to follow up consistently
- Positive attitude with the ability to self-drive and self-motivate; ability to flex and adapt to sudden changes
- Experience in Academic publishing domain will be an added advantage
- Should have very good communication and collaborative skills
Selection Process For Informa Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview