Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 For Systems Programmer
Job Title: Systems Programmer
Qualification: Bachelor degree or Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline
- Responsibilities to provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations in High Performance Compute environment consisting of large-scale NFS/CIFS NAS Storage.
- This might also extend to providing efficiencies using scripts and automation on a periodic basis.
- The individual is also required to have a passion for quality and automation, ability to understand complex systems and a desire for continual improvement and innovation.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push the capabilities forward, getting ahead of customers’ needs.
- Passionate in Information Technology in general; and interested to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Must have knowledge relevant to Linux Operating System and Linux environment.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience of Python, Shell Scripting and/or PERL will be preferred.
- Practical experience in programming or software development will be added advantage.
- Self-starter and able to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels.