Intel Off Campus Drive Graduate Intern – Technical 2022
Job Role: Graduate Intern – Technical
Eligible: 2022 Batch
Job Description For Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will be part of Data Center Platform Architecture, Integration and Validation team (PAIV). PAIV is responsible for Data center products architecture and platform validation.
- You will be responsible to create, define and develops system validation environment and test suites. Use and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
Skills Required For Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
- Students undergoing their Masters in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science or equivalent with Programming skills [C/C++] and Python knowledge.
- Inside this Business Group The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world’s most critical computing platforms
- which fuel Intel’s most important business and solve the world’s most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies
- spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Selection Process For Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview