Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2022 | Front End Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Jacobs Engineering
Company Website : www.jacobs.com
Job Position : Front-end AI/ML Developer
Job Location : Gurugram
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Jacobs Engineering Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Jacobs Engineering Jobs 2022 :
- Knowledge Management (KM) Technology Development Support is responsible for technology troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancements to support the KM program.
- Technology platforms include Salesforce, Microsoft SharePoint, Coveo Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) Search, and potential future content management systems.
- With direction from the KM solutions architect and/or KM Technology Development Lead, this role will work collaboratively with product owners, Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) teams, and global IT teams.
- This role is a dedicated member of the Jacobs’ Knowledge Management Transformation program.
- Available to work a flexible schedule across a global organization
- Participate in daily stand-ups to collaborate on development and advance sprint goals
- Work with solutions architects, product owners, QA/QC, and other developers to follow an Agile development cycle
- for KM technology hotfixes, maintenance, and enhancements
- Work with QA/QC teams to test product hotfixes or enhancements
- Enhance AI/ML Search capabilities using Coveo software and potentially other search / automation options
- Help integrate disparate systems including Salesforce, SharePoint, SQL databases, Oracle ERP, Coveo AI/ML Search
- Trouble-shoot and remediate cases in support of KM tools infrastructure
- Skills Required For Jacobs Engineering Jobs 2022 :
- Self-starter with a desire to deliver exceptional quality solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse, global teams
- Proven working experience in executing, updating, and tracking tasks via the AGILE methodology
- object-oriented language), SharePoint design (SharePoint Designer) and development (SPO and on-premise) (PowerShell), Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate
- Experience with app database connections and configurations (SQL, Oracle, Tableau)
- Optional experience in data visualization (Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, or equivalent)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)