Automation & Manual Testing
Software Development Engineer – Test – Automation & Manual Testing (3-7 yrs) Hyderabad (Others)
Company Name : Kanary Limited
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 3-7 Years
Job Description :
One of our leading IT Product based clients in Hyderabad is looking SDET (IT Testing).
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
– Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases.
– Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes.
– Development of a test framework per application
– Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment
– Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
– Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
– Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
– Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
– Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
Required Skills :
– 3-7 years of total experience in the industry
– 2+ years of experience as a Automation tester or in any technical aspect of testing
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Experience in White box and Grey box testing
– Experience in Web Application testing is a must.
– Experience in Performance or Security testing will be an add-on
– SQL experience
– Good programming and logical skills
– Experience in Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant, Maven etc.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of Design Patterns will be an add-on
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be an add-on