Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer – Regression Testing
Company Name : Ethiraj Associates
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 4 – 9 yrs
Job Description :
Technical Competencies :
– Should have exposure to Test Strategy & Test Planning.
– Develop, document Test Scenarios and Cases based on functional requirements.
– Perform regression testing as per approved Test Cases when requested or as per approved schedules, verification testing on assigned defects
– Strong experience/knowledge with web applications/Windows based applications & internet technology.
– Should have hands on expertise in using automation tools like UFT/QTP, Selenium using in-house built or general frameworks
– Test requirement definition, test design, test script and test data development, test automation, test environment configuration management and test execution.
– Staying current on latest test approaches and test tools and transfers this knowledge to test team Project
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
– Review ongoing development/technical documentation and maintain an inventory of improvements.
– Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction.
– Train and coach members of technology groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Desired Candidate profile :
– Good command over the Quality processes
– Nice to have exposure to estimation skills.
– Experience in working onsite-offshore model projects.
– Testing Background experience required
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Client of Ethiraj Associates
View Contact Details
Recruiter Name: HR