Manual Quality Assurance Tester
Proptiger – Manual Quality Assurance Tester – API/Integration Testing (1-4 yrs) Gurgaon/Gurugram (Others)
Company Name : PropTiger
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 1-4 yrs
Job Description :
Role: QA Engineer
Who are we and What do we do?
We, the combined entity of PropTiger, Makaan and Housing.com, are the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm and India’s first true online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform.
Our Platforms :
– Housing: With the most advanced user experience with a classified business model.
– Makaan: A futuristic platform with unique transaction led marketplace business model designed for exponential internet scale growth.
– PropTiger: Market leading online transaction business with lots of innovative technologies post lead generation.
– IREF: Asia’s largest UGC based real estate forum.
– OOBI, 3Dphy: Technology platform with cutting edge advanced technology related to AR, VR and 3D space.
– Data Labs: One of its kind data analytics platforms in real estate.
Innovation & Excellence :
– Patent in the visualization space.
– Globally first one to launch city master plan data as a layer on Google maps.
– One of First few to launch pure React Native based app in India.
– One of First few to launch Instant App in India
– Many times, featured in Google I/O and Facebook’s global technology conferences.
– Many times, received Best Platform Awards for Housing, PropTiger & Makaan
– Unique technology called PropView for locality overview during site visit.
Who All Are Funding Us :
– We are funded by some of the biggest investors including News Corp, SoftBank, Real Estate Australia, SAIF and Accel Partner.
Our Vision : Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
– To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in us featuring among the coveted list of India’s best 100 companies to work for in 2017 by Great Place to work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times.
Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
– Code Quality: Heavy reliance of the code quality stands with the developers who make sure as part of their work, that the code is properly dev-tested, and QA team has prepared a thorough test plan around it.
– Open Culture: As a developer, we keep discussing the problems and potential solutions to not only the fellow techie but also to anyone in other teams or even with the CTO himself who can teach few tricks every now & then.
– Curiosity and Passion for Coding: Our team is not only churning out new code with passion, but also keeps finding those little nuances which go a long way to make the software more stable & beautiful with latest tech framework/library interventions.
– Efficient and Effective Execution: Our team thrives on velocity and agility. We do not bind ourselves with a set paradigm, instead we find the best suited methodology to achieve the best outcome for a given requirement.
– Ownership and Accountability: As a developer, you are the owner of one or more modules/systems end-to-end including its scope, quality, scalability, extendibility, design, deployment, monitoring and production support etc.
What does this Role hold for you :
1 Min 2 years working experience of end to end manual testing
2. Min 1 year experience of multi-platform, multi-devices and multi-browser testing
3. Strong ability of problem statement comprehension and draw test cases against them.
4. Good understanding of user experience and usability.
5. Strong in logical thinking and approach.
6. Data-oriented i.e. ability to go behind data and verify input/output at the data level.
7. Have working experience with service-oriented architecture/microservices architecture
8. Experience in GitHub and tools like Postman
9. Expertise in developing integration and API level testing
10. Ability to write and execute SQL (intermediate level) in MySQL.
Know more about us :
– Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com