Manual Tester @ Tech Mahindra
Company: Tech Mahindra Ltd
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
“Cambridge University Press (a global publishing company based in the UK) has recently set up India Operations Centre ( IOC ) at Tech Mahindra’s facility in Hyderabad. The staff based in the IOC work as integrated members of global teams that develop and publish (both in print and digital formats), a wide variety of English Language Teaching ( ELT ) and Education materials along with Academic books and journals. A wide range of roles (spanning Editorial, Production, Marketing and Supply Chain Fulfillment) are being created and we are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced team members from publishing as well as non-publishing backgrounds. ”
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assessing new products to ensure they are suitable for formal testing.
– Performing unstructured testing to imitate user-like behaviour and maximise the chance of finding severe issues.
– Performing structured testing in accordance with pre-defined test scripts.
– Completing test scripts and analysing the number of test cases passed and failed.
– Reporting and managing issues in JIRA.
– Performing regression testing on software builds to ensure previous functionality and content has not been compromised by further development.
– Advising on the overall product quality following the final issue fixes in preparation for product sign-off.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge & Experience
– Minimum 2 years experience in manual testing
– Preference would be given to those who are available for IMMEDIATE JOINING
– This is a FIXED TERM assignment valid for a period of 1 year
– Excellent knowledge of Jira or similar issue tracking systems
– Experience in creating and completing test scripts
– Very good knowledge of Mac, PC, Android based and iOS based devices
– Very good knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OSX 10.7 and up, iOS 7 and up, Android OS 4.2.2 and up
– Experience with working with teams/clients based in a different time zone
– Very good knowledge of English
– Automation testing experience a plus
– Publishing experience an advantage
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Recruiter Name:Ankur Agarwal
Contact Company:Tech Mahindra Ltd