Digital Quality Assurance Executive – Manual Testing
Company Name : Williams Lea Tag
Location : Chennai
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job Description :
The Quality Assurance Executive (Digital) will be responsible for ensuring defect free delivery of all digital jobs. He/she will be responsible for the quality of deliverables they are assigned to and will execute the testing procedures and quality standards based on SLA targets and guidelines. He/she will also be versatile in day to day operational activities, meeting deadlines and productivity targets.
– The QA executive person will need to develop excellent brand knowledge of the brand(s) he/she is responsible for, with a keen eye for detail.
– Will need to possess the ability to comprehend brand requirements and job briefs.
– Will need to review files produced by the operators against the brand guidelines and job brief; in order to ensure that the deliverables are of 100% quality for the end client.
– He/she will need to capture the errors/feedback type into the tracker that is maintained by the team and ensure to update the same on the internal workflow management portal.
– The QA Executive along with the QA manger will need to be involved in providing corrective and preventive actions for any internal/external errors that originate.
– Manage their time and resources effectively to ensure that the deadlines are met effectively
– He/she will need to work with the Service Delivery Manager to answer any queries raised by the team internally or by the client
– QA Executive will need to adhere to studio workflow processes and best practices in all day-to-day activities, and proactively offer process improvements and recommendations to his/her Manager.
– Proactively managing workload to consistently meet or exceed target efficiency and chargeability figures.
– He/she should plan and adhere to the required deadlines
– Ensuring that the Service Delivery Manager is updated about the projects at all stages, and advised of any additional time required well in advance to enable client approval to be sought.
– Ensure all time and materials are recorded accurately each day for all work handled.
– Efficient in manual testing
– Ability to create test cases and run test processes
– Ability to understand brand guidelines, functional specification and requirements
– Execute cross platform and cross compatibility testing based on requirements
– Ability to estimate tasks correctly
– Create and maintain an efficient defect/error tracking tool
– Ability to create test data
– Understanding of SDLC process is a plus
– Establish and improve overall testing capabilities
– Keen eye for detail
– Good interpersonal skills
– Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
– Ability to work on multiple projects
– Clarity of thought and the ability to communicate effectively
– Ability to understand client briefs in detail
– Commitment to quality at all times
– Team player
Experience & Qualifications
– Any degree
– Minimum 3 years of experience in manual testing, with digital / technical background, hands on experience in Flash banner ads, HTML newsletters and various web specific testing.
– Candidates with experience in cross platform testing will have an added advantage.
– Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite, but should possess the speed and accuracy to perform an end to end computer aided quality check.
Salary: INR As per industry standard
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Williams Lea Tag
Williams Lea Tag is the leading provider of marketing and communications supply chain services. We help organizations transform business processes and realize the potential of their brands. Our solutions combine re-engineered business processes, leading technologies and highly experienced collaborative client teams.
Our range of services enables us to build end-to-end offerings that support all the steps needed to design, produce, distribute and supply marketing and communications services. We do this globally on a time definite basis, deploying print and digital media, or a combination of both.
Our Communications Supply Chain offerings streamline the way documents, information and data is developed, produced, managed, distributed and archived. We optimize communication workflows within organizations and improve the performance of communications to stakeholders and customers. Our Marketing Supply Chain solutions simplify creative production, asset management, sourcing, ordering and global delivery of brand messages.
The Company also has a significant Shared Services operations managed from India that provides IT, Finance & Accounting and HR services to the Group.
We have a talent pool of over 10,800 employees across 38 countries in EMEA, APAC and the Americas. We serve over 300 global customers including Fortune 500 companies across all major sectors.
Established in 2001 in Chennai, India Williams Lea Tag has a strong offshore delivery center in India. Our Global Delivery Centers in Chennai and Wheeling, WV have evolved over the years to fulfill the communication and marketing supply chain needs of our global and local customers.
Williams Lea Tag India key facts:
* Established in 2001 in Chennai, to provide presentation services to Investment Banks
* Expanded our footprint to Cochin in 2006 to create dual center operations for clients seeking real-time service and business continuity
* Provides offshore services to investment banking, legal and professional services clients out of our dedicated facilities in Chennai and Cochin
* Maintain on-site presence at client locations in Mumbai, National Capital Territory region of Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Surat and Hyderabad
* Talent strength of over 1,600+ Associates across various business streams
Recruiter Name: Surya Prakash M
Contact Company: Williams Lea Tag
Email : email@example.com
Address : Block A, Module 3A â€“ West Wing,, 2nd Floor, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Chennai 600096.
Reference Id: WLTQA