Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer – Manual Testing
Company Name : Best Infosystems Ltd
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 5 – 8 yrs
Job Description :
Quality Assurance Engineer – Manual Testing (5-8 yrs)
Minimum Education : BE, MCA, MSc
Experience: 5 Years to 8 Years
– SQA resources with testing experience of openstack, openflow and networking.
– Linux experience
– Cloud Computing,
– Manual testing
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Manage all tests and research for rapid growth in networking business.
– Administer proper infrastructural upgradation and enhance tests for better performance.
– Perform automatic output of result-oriented programs inclusive of upgradation of tools.
– Design all new networking systems.
– Develop and perform test improvement tools.
– Verify software accessories for common usage.
– Coordinate with improvement team for upgradation of software/hardware accessories.
– Provide support to network architecture and assist escalation of network related capacity.
– Assist network security operators and connected organization to establish network architecture.
– Participate in various conferences and meetings.
– Provide technical backup for proper growth oriented programs.
– Design and deliver both indoor and outdoor test briefing reports.
– Determine plans and ensure better documentation work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Best Infosystems Ltd
A Leading Client of Best Infosystems Ltd
View Contact Details
Recruiter Name: HR