Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation/system Testing
Company Name : HRCS Global
Location : Delhi
Experience : 5 – 7 yrs
Job Description :
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation/System Testing
As a Sr. Software QA Engineer you will be part of a motivated engineering team that is responsible for ensuring the quality of the Software solutions. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of ERP in a public company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates.
– Work closely with the engineering team to understand product architecture and functionality.
– Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plan for functionality and system testing.
– Strongly contribute to Test Case/Test script writing.
– Contribute in Test Automation Development/Enhancement.
– Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
– Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
– 5+ years- experience in QA/ QA Automation role in product company.
– Strong understanding of generic test automation frameworks (data-driven, key-word driven) and tools (TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, Protractor).
– Experience with Web application standards and API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
– Good understanding of JSP/Web Technologies/Web Architecture
– Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL & JDBC.
– Experience with Test and defect management tools
– Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter and highly motivated.
– Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
Additional Skills Desired :
– Previous experience as developer or exposure to white box testing is desirable.
– Experience in ERP domain is an advantage.
– Prior experience of working with a globally distributed team is a plus.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading Client Of HRCS Global
View Contact Details
Recruiter Name: HR