Selenium Tester – Python/ruby
Company Name : Career Infosystem
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 5 – 8 yrs
Job Description :
– Build tools to be used by Development and by our Functional QA Teams
– Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
– Research and introduce new technologies and ideas
– Analyze complex systems, identify points of failure and design a strategy for mitigating risk
– Consult the Development team on best practices, and leading by example.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
– BS in Computer Science or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
– 5+ Years work experience including software development and/or test automation experience
– Deep knowledge of internet, mobile or console technologies.
– Strong coding skills in a language such as Python or Ruby
– Strong coding skills in Object Oriented languages such as Java or C#
– Experience in developing and testing Web Services using REST, SOAP, XML, or JSON
– Experience using Selenium Webdriver on web and mobile devices
– Experience with mobile automation frameworks such as Appium.
– Familiarity with Testing Frameworks such as Junit or TestNG
– Familiarity with Agile Software Development
– Familiarity with Continuous Integration
– Familiarity with repositories such as Github and Perforce
– Familiarity with Load/Performance Testing methods and tools
– High proficiency in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
– Experience in working with distributed teams.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization