John Deere Off Campus Drive Software Engineer 2022
Company: John Deere
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For John Deere Off Campus Drive 2022
- Works on a product team alongside other software engineers and software analysts to support basic product design by writing and testing code to deliver simple to complex functionality on a
- defined portion of the product it supports.
- This is an entry level role that is designed to learn, grow in competence, and develop the most basic capability needed to operate effectively in this role. Work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation; Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems.
- Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications.
- Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives.
- Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
- Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs.
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
Skills Required For John Deere Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive
- communication, tact and negotiation.
- Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs.
- Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment
Selection Process For John Deere Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview