Kennedys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Engineer QA
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Kennedys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Working under the direction of the firm’s Development Manager, and Project Managers as part of projects to develop and implement new applications, upgrades and changes to existing systems
- Reviewing and analysing software requirement specifications.
- Manual and Automation testing
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results.
- Performing appropriate pre-release testing
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Preparation of test cases.
- Execution of tests.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members.
- Assist development and support staff, sometimes out of hours, with application releases and system upgrades
- 4th line support, including diagnoses and resolution of database issues, faults and rectification
Skills Required For Kennedys Off Campus Drive 2022
- QA Methodology
- Manual testing
- Automation testing
- Selenium and writing automation scripts
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Knowledge in load testing tools like jMeter.
- Most importantly a passion for testing and the desire/flexibility to learn new things.
- Basic programming skills desirable
- Regression testing expertise desirable
- Experience in other automation tools like Cypress desirable
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL desirable
Selection Process For Kennedys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview