Kent RO Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 For Software Engineer Trainee
Job Title: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / M.Sc / MCA – 2021 / 2020 / 2019 Batch
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Description (Asp Dot Net):
- To build software applications using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Working on entire SDLC, securing applications and rapid application frameworks.
Job Description (Java Developer):
- Knowledge of Spring Frameworks, JPA and REST
- Aware of performance and scalability aspects of Java
- Designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Build APIs & messaging systems
- Strong database experience (SQL or NoSQL)
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred)
Job Description (Angular Developer):
- Knowledge of Angular 2/4/5/6
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD),
- Dependency Injection etc.
Job Description (Android):
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices