Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Graduate Engineer: Trainee
Company Website : www.kochind.com
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Koch Global Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Koch Global Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for providing support on SPO’s, providing sustenance support / providing maintenance support on legacy product families.
- Responsible for providing CAD/FEA/Testing support for New products / MOD’s / SPO’s
Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with Peers, supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups manufacturing plants, application tooling group and Lab.
- In depth understanding of assigned product families (SD, E, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorates by closely working with supervisor
Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Come up with Innovative ideas / product suggestion
- Responsible for providing the packaging spec for Connector
- Work with Engineering team & support all the Packaging related activities/corrections on legacy products
- Skills Required For Koch Global Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR. Knowledge of Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP ,ERP and PLM systems.
- Good oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self driven and quick learner.
- DVP “Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”