Lead Mobile Automation Tester
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Location: Noida, Dadri, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Greater Noida
• UI Testing & Automation Technique
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
• Detailed and effective communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
• Agile testing techniques and principles, Quality process awareness like CMMI
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Jenkins Experience in DevOps environment
• API Testing
• CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
• Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
• Hands-on experience on building services using these technologies (Java/J2EE) Hands-on experience on automation tools like Selenium, TestCafe, Appium or relevant frameworks
• Experience in web technologies like HTML, CSS and JS Framework.
• Knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
• Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development and design of least one cloud based project.
• Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Willing to learn new and emerging technologies.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
• Knowledge on cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure
• Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: Sanjay.email@example.com