Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Lenskart
Company Website : www.lenskart.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Lenskart Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Lenskart Jobs 2022 :
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements, implementing and
- maintaining a coherent and progressive development strategy for our product line
- Design, develop, and maintain complex systems using the best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems, and applications on-time and on-budget.
- Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. Evaluate and
- adapt them to solving the business problem of the organization.
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
- Drive and manage the bug triage process
- Report on the status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support, and product teams.
Skills Required For Lenskart Jobs 2022 :
- Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java
- Springboot applications (API’s).
- Strong understanding of database design and good experience on writing optimized SQL queries
- Good exposure on NoSql databases
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other Queueing systems.
- Good understanding of caching technologies and how to use them effectively
- Experience in log processing and creating dashboards for monitoring