LifeWorks Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Engineer – QA
Job Title: Software Engineer – QA
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be self-motivated & able to manage sharp learning curve.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have good analytical skill.
- Knowledge in Test Automation Tool preferred.
- Must have knowledge in Database, API , Web Architecture.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Fast learner, quality conscious and committed to deadlines.
- Minimum 65% aggregate marks in each academics’ degree or course from 10th standard onwards.
- Work alongside senior members or as an individual (as required) in Functional, System and Integration Testing of software.
- Focus on maintaining the product quality by detecting defects in early phase of the development lifecycle.
- Work within a team framework and be adept in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and assignments.
- Communicate ideas, plans and status effectively with all team members.
- Assist creating Test Plan, Test scenarios and ctest data
- Performs analysis of tasks/issues reported & provide technical solutions
- Stay up to date with industry standard best practices/techniques
- Implement ideas of process improvements/automation