LionBridge Off Campus Drive 2022 | Junior Engineer | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Company Profile : LionBridge
Company Website : www.lionbridge.com
Job Position : Junior Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For LionBridge Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For LionBridge Jobs 2022 :
- Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in L3 Dev Support team .
- You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis,
- bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing). Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities.
- Learning and educating yourself for upgrading the skills should come naturally.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
- Skills Required For LionBridge Jobs 2022 :
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#,
- DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L3 Dev Support profile and in 24×5 rotational shifts