London Stock Exchange Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Company : London Stock Exchange
Job Position : Associate Engineer – Application Support Management
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For London Stock Exchange Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For London Stock Exchange Jobs 2021 :
- Resolve Incidents and Problems
- Monitor ServiceNow for Incidents and Problems
- Analyse problems and work with L3/Dev team for suitable resolutions
- Apply resolutions following the LSEG Change Management procedure
- Report current status to relevant business and IT teams
- Follow documented incident management procedures
- Handling/Coordinating any issues with downstream/upstream applications
- Own the issue and drive it to closure
- Out of hours support/ On-call support
- Be available for overnight support of production services to ensure successful completion of processing
- Respond to overnight calls and deal with issues
- Support weekend releases and maintenance work
- Participate in Production out of hours activities such as Disaster Recovery exercises
- Provide consultancy during design and implementation
- Act as subject matter experts for the applications
- Assist in project related work
- Carry out requirements as defined by project team
- Quality check potential changes
- Review development release packages prior to production deployment
- Provide benefit of experience in the business area and application
- Skills Required For London Stock Exchange Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Technical knowledge and business awareness.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong SQL database skills
- Strong UNIX OS skills
- Scripting skills (UNIX shell scripting: bash, shell).
- Good experience in Java Scripts and supporting Java based distributed platforms.
- Knowledge about REST API, JSON and XML.
- Hands-on in version control repository (Ideally bitbucket).
- Experience working in an ITIL driven environment.
- Preferable to have ServiceNow and Jira experience.
- Understanding of product development life cycle and methodologies
- Exposure to SharePoint, Power BI and cloud technologies will be an added advantage