MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2022 | Quality Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : MAERSK
Company Website : www.maersk.com
Job Position : Quality Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For MAERSK Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For MAERSK Jobs 2022 :
- Working with team members, define appropriate test solutions and strategies (bringing your focus on test automation!) to ensure and measure the quality of the output from the team
- Develop automated solutions, frameworks and tests across the development lifecycle to support rapid development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline
- Automate, optimize, and drive efficiency of this effort, code, and process.
- Work with developers as needed to understand implementations, assess related areas of risk, retest after code updates and perform regression testing as needed.
- Provide automation status reports to Agile teams.
- Review the work of other automation testers including code review and recommend changes to their approach.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, Platform support and end Users etc.
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
- Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical)
Skills Required For MAERSK Jobs 2022 :
- Prior experience in a QA role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- The ability to work well independently or within a team.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building automation test suite.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, infrastructure, and development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Familiar with Micro-service architectures.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, DevOps practices, and product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Hands on with QA automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, REST Assured, Java and DatabaseTake a hands-on
- approach implementing QA processes right from requirements analysis, test design, automation, and analysis
- Experience with modern cloud development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in SQL Queries.
- Expertise working with TDD/ BDD Environments.
- Expertise in operating with Bug tracking tool like JIRA