Magna International Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website : www.magna.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Magna International Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Magna International Jobs 2022 :
- The Software Engineer is responsible for designing the software components (detailed design), codes the software
- components and tests the software components based on the software architecture and the software requirements within a project.
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core , BSW and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and well defined software engineering techniques
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and
- equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
- Skills Required For Magna International Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 0-10 years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory).