Manual Test Analyst(SQL+ Testing) – Immediate Joiners – 1.6-3 Years
Company: Wipro Limited
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai
- Understand a clients business and functional requirements for their benefits plan and translate those requirements into system specifications.
- Work with the Lead Systems Analysts and the Construction Manager to clarify requirements.
- Design, update, and deliver unit, integration, regression, and acceptance test plans based on configuration completed in the system.
- Review analysis and test plan documentation created by others and evaluate the results of test execution- Setup/manual calculations
- Execute system configuration according to analysis and technical requirements. Execute test plans and record results.
- Coordinate and coach Setup Configuration Specialists (SCS & Sr SCS) on the configuration and testing of the technology platform, as well as defect management.
- Assist with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates into the production environment.
- Provide service specific expertise for data, foundation, and systems analysis and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on review.
- Coordinate the work of aligned team members, monitor task completion, and communicate team schedule and status.
- Support production environment (defects and trends) and execute workflow and defect management.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Writing Test Cases
- Defined Benefits
- Database Testing
- SQL Queries
- Manual Testing
- Test Case Execution
- Test Preparation
- Bug Reporting
- Performance Testing Tool
- Defect Management
- Web Application Testing
- Defined Contribution
- Web Services Testing
Send Resume to: monica.t21@Wipro.com