Manual Test Engineer
Company: AGILYSYS TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years of experience in the field of manual testing along with automation knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing, test scenarios/cases preparation, reporting defects in tool, preparing flow-
- based testing documents, integration flow documents.
- Hands-on experience in Functional, Database, Integration, Installation, Migration, Upgrade, Compatibility testing.
- Passionate towards software testing and zeal to learn new skills.Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- It’s also an added advantage if you have the following skills:
- Selenium Automation, Product Testing Knowledge
- SQL Projects, API Testing, Appium Knowledge
- .NET Exposure, Browser Based Applications, Cloud /Azure Environment, Payments Gateway Exposure, Team
- Foundation Server Exposure, Bug-Triage, Client-Server Exposure, Basic Coding, Core-Java Programming, Test-NG, Maven, Jenkins.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Compatibility Testing
- Test Engineering
- Software Testing
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Defect Reporting
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.