Manual Test Engineer
Company: TR TRAINING AND CONSULTING SERVICES
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Jubilee Hills )
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual) and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
Interview Venue :
- Odyssey Mall, Plot No 461, 2nd Floor, Rd Number 36, above Jaguar Showroom, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- Test Engineering
- Manual Testing
- Bug Reporting
- Implementing QA processes
- Software Testing
- SDLC Testing
Contact person : Jyothsna Keerthi
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com