Manual Test Engineer
Manual Test Engineer
Company: TOLLPLUS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 4 – 7 years
- Planning, coordination, and control of the various test activities.
- Development and definition of suitable test methods and test tools.
- Technical management and control of the testing team.
- Documentation of the test activities and preparation of the results.
- Definition and monitoring of quality goals.
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to
- system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required
- resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills and team work
- Hands on Experience in Test plan/Test strategy preparation
- Good at preparing the cost estimations
- Hands on experience in Test Scenarios/Test Cases preparation
- Willing to learn new tools/technologies
- Good at using the Test Management tools like ALM/JIRA
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work collaboratively with client and vendors
- Able to identify the potentials risks well in advance and come up with the mitigation plan
- Experience in providing the walk through to the client Test Plan/Test Results/Test Scenarios etc.
- Experience in hosting the Defect triage calls
- Experience in handling the multi-vendor teams spread across different geographic locations
- Ability to follow-up with stakeholders on the required approvals
- Should be able to manage teams as well as contribute individually
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills with emphasis on product
- performance, user experience and scalability.
- Self-starter and Curious about the latest happenings in the QA world.
- Excited to unlearn the old methods and experiment with new features and technologies.
- Experience in Database testing is mandatory
- Please provide below details while applying.
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
UG :Any Graduate
- Test Engineering
- Software Testing
- Test Planning
- Database Testing
- Test Management
- Test Scenarios
- Manual Testing
- Functional Testing
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: email@example.com