Mastercard Fresher Jobs In Pune 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Mastercard
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Stipend as Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria For MasterCard Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for MasterCard Jobs 2022 :
- We are currently seeking a Software Development Engineer-II for Business Intelligence platforms within the Data & Services group.
- You will own end-to-end delivery of engineering projects for some of our analytics and BI solutions that leverage Mastercard dataset combined with proprietary analytics techniques, to help businesses around the world solve multi-million dollar business problems.
- Work as a member of an agile team to design, build, test, and deploy new products and features. Produce high quality code while employing Mastercard accepted Development & Testing principles, best practices, and tooling.
- Independently apply problem solving skills to identify symptoms and root causes of issues. Make effective and efficient decisions even when data is ambiguous.
- Provide technical guidance, support and mentoring to more junior team members. Make active contributions to architectural decisions and make technology recommendations that balance business needs and technical requirements.
- Proactively understand stakeholder needs, goals, expectations and viewpoints, to deliver results.
- Ensure design thinking accounts for long term maintainability of code.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative company environment where agility is paramount. Stay up to date
- with latest technologies and technical advancements through self-study, blogs, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause & issue remediation.
- Skills Required for MasterCard Jobs 2022 :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience, with a proven track-record of successfully delivering on complex technical assignments.
- Experience with PCF/AWS/Azure is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent SQL skills, with experience working with large and complex data sources and capability of comprehending and writing complex queries.
- Experience working in Agile teams and conversant with Agile/SAFe tenets and ceremonies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) to effectively interact with multiple technical teams and other stakeholders.
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive, with ability to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.