Mastercard Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Test Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Test Engineer II-3
Eligible: 2020/2021 Batch
- This is a Software Engineer Quality position for GDR application within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune.
- As part of this role you will:
- Partner with Product Owner, development team, TPM to understand the feature and be able to design test conditions and test cases and document them in ALM tool.
- Identify the test cases that can be automated and those that needs to be manually executed. Based on that build the
- test case automation using the automation framework
- Identify the test data setup needs and ensure those are setup in the application before starting the testing.
- Execute the test cases (thru automation or manually) and document the test results for a given feature in ALM tool
- Ensure bug/defect lifecycle is tracked thru ALM tool and re-test performed to close bug/defect.
- Ensure that the regression test suite is kept up to date with test cases added as part of every release.
- Execute the regression test suite before and results documented to certify a given release.
- Engage with the Quality Engineering guild across mastercard to bring in best practice to the team.
- Work closely with the Performance engineering, security engineering team and release team for each release to ensure no defects slip into production.
- Work with up-steam and downstream application to perform interoperability test for each feature.
Skills Required For Mastercard Jobs 2022
- A high energy individual with passion for quality engineering
- Solid understanding of quality engineering lifecycle
- Ability to think criticality about the feature and identify the test cases that covers all possible scenarios
- Experience with automation framework to test java and batch applications.
- Hands-on knowledge of Selenium Webdriver / Spring
- Hands-on knowledge of JBehave for BDD and Jenkins for building CI/CD pipeline.
- Good knowledge of manual testing
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Familiarity with ALM tools like Rally/Jira
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and