Mastercard Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Mastercard
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Mastercard Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Mastercard Jobs 2021 :
- Presentation Enablement group is building a Digital Experience Platform that will define Mastercard’s strategy and roadmap for building sites and apps across multiple channels like web, mobile, IoT etc.
- Mastercard is looking for strong technical professional to be part of this exciting journey
- We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels (web, social media, mobile.)
- This position is responsible for providing senior application development and architectural support within Digital Consumer Solutions.
- Specifically, this person will provide exceptional application development to all digital projects.
- This is a career opportunity to be a senior application engineer providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigor, and drive are required.
Skills Required For Mastercard Jobs 2021 :
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest NodeJS based Front End Technologies like Stencil, Angular, React or Vue
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies
- Ensure high performance applications
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jest, Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
All About You
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a matrix-based, diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.