MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / BCA / MCA – 2019 / 2020 / 2021 Batch
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 09-Nov-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email / sms will need to visit
- Reconfirmation needs to be done by 14-Nov-21.
- Hall tickets will be issued by 17-Nov-21. Only candidates who have self-reconfirmed after getting shortlisted will receive hall tickets.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work place requirements
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
- Round 1
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer
- science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String
- manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B: Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email