Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company : Micro Focus
Company Website : www.microfocus.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Micro Focus Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Micro Focus Jobs 2022 :
- Micro Focus is seeking a Software engineer at entry job level to work on the architecture, design, and implementation of the enterprise server protection product, which is of a large scale, highly distributed server protection product. This product covers backup of on-premises and cloud-based workloads.
- The ideal candidate needs to be forward-looking and pragmatic in solving problems and must have excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design and implement new customer facing features in server protection domain.
- Optimize software applications to maximize speed and scale.
Skills Required for Micro Focus Jobs 2022 :
- Product development experience with C and C++.
- Exposure to scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Exposure to socket programming, inter-process communication (IPC).
- Experience in building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with standard development tools (source control, IDE, unit test, etc.).
- Experience in building large scale and highly distributed applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Install Shield.
- Experience developing with Java / Angular / C#.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (SAFE).
- Experience with handling post release customer incidents.